thread: Conus Regius
View Single Post
Old 08/10/2016, 11:31 AM   #13
Registered Member
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 52
Eymann -

I am well aware of other cone snails and their toxicity. I have housed fish too that are toxic such as lion fish, when i had a larger tank. While their poison isnt as dangerous as the cone youre talking about, they do present a much higher risk as you can move something and get stung where as with the snail, you have to be near it and its quite easy to see.

ThroThra is offline   Reply With Quote