Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Ocean Revive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06/02/2017, 11:18 PM   #1
hipertec
Registered Member

Defective unit and NO help from Ocean Revive

I have a T247 led unit that I bought brand new. Within 1 wk of use, the unit shocked me and was a hazardous lighting. They replaced it with no issues.
The unit is less than 1 year old and now my knob is not working. I have video'd my defect on YouTube and email their customer service Kelly to show proof.

They have been given me the run around for the past month with no answer of solution. They want me to take it back to the retail shop which is rediculous. How is it the responsibility of a retail store for your Ocean Revive unit?

I am blown away with what happened with this company. I feel bad having to post my experience on here but I have not been able to get any solution or response back.

I just don't want anyone else fall into their run around after you buy a new unit and it turns out to be defective....

I hope whoever is monitoring this thread can help.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hipertec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/05/2017, 03:13 PM   #2
OceanRevive
registered member

Hi Hipertec,

Thanks for purchasing our light! We highly appreciate your support.

Our light offers one-year warranty which includes free replacement parts and free repair at our OR repair store. We understand it will be much easier to just send you a new fixture as mentioned in your email to Kelly, unfortunately it is not included in our warranty. If okay,w e can try our best to fix your unit within one day at our repair store and mail it back using overnight or two-day shipping so it will not affect much on your tank. Please let us know.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Oceanrevive

T247-B
www.oceanrevivellc.com.
bitly.com/OceanReviveLED.
OceanRevive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/2017, 11:29 AM   #3
hipertec
Registered Member

Please have Kelly respond back to my email a few weeks ago. I have asked how to get replacement parts or the repair center information and she never replied back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 06/19/2017, 04:02 AM   #4
Ron Reefman
Registered Member

hipertec, did Ocean Revive or anybody from EverGrow in China (Kelly) get back to you?

Old 06/19/2017, 11:03 AM   #5
hipertec
Registered Member

Hello Ron, No one from Ocean Revive or China has gotten back to me. I truly cant believe that someone would start a company and leave their customers out in the cold when an issue happens.
This is no way of running a business or a brand. I hope someone will get back to me with a solution. I am even willing to get the parts and try to switch it out myself.