Reef Central Online Community
Marine Depot

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Anemones & Clownfish
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 01/06/2008, 12:01 PM   #1
brent317
Registered Member

Unhappy condalactis anemone

I have two condalactis anemone's. My question is they are beside each other on a piece of live rock,there tentacles are touching each others,is this ok ,or should they be seperated? Need opinions please

brent317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2008, 03:08 PM   #2
roushracer
Registered Member

They are fine touching, shouldn't be a problem at all.

Old 01/06/2008, 03:29 PM   #3
elegance coral
They call me EC

I have had to separate Florida Condi's from Haitian Condi's because the Haitians seemed to be getting stung by the Floridians. Floridians seem to be fine together and Haitians seem to be fine together. Mixing them can cause problems.

Current Tank Info: I'm trying to see how many tanks will fit in my house before the wife loses it.
elegance coral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2008, 04:15 PM   #4
Tennyson
Registered Member

As long as they are the same species they should be OK. I also have two candylactus anemonies that are basically sticked together (they won't leave eachother)

Tennyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2008, 06:37 PM   #5
brent317
Registered Member

Smile

Thanks toyou all who responded. They both are of the same species. They have been next to each other for about 36 hours now and they seem to be doing fine. Thanks.

brent317 is offline   Reply With Quote